Anyone can run health insurance quotes for your business. It was much easier ten years ago when each carrier would have three plan options. Think about it!! I remember when there was:
- 100% coverage for hospital and day surgery
- $250 for hospitalization and $150 for day surgery
- $500 for hospitalization and $250 for day surgery
Now each carrier:
- has different networks (larger one then a smaller one with lower rates)
- deductibles versus co-payments
- high deductible
- tiered networks
- HSA compliant plans
Now each carrier literally can have 50 plan options. You need a broker, who can listen to what you need and pick the best plan that fits you needs. Then, and only then, get you a rate.
We have been in business since 1992 and have been working with all the major carriers. If you would like a no cost review of your health insurance, send us an e-mail today.